Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thing 24 - Refresh your blog

I wasn't in on the first round of things on a stick because I didn't work at LARL at the time. So this blog is all-new! And its creation was the purpose of thing 24.

Making my avatar was hard because the website, meez.com, was pretty buggy and didn't save properly. But I got it.

I had trouble deciding on a background, too. Because the first one I wanted was one of Bruce lee but it was real dark which made it hard to read the words. There was also this radical animated one of a motorcycle on a jump, but someone screwed up the code on that one, so that was a no go, too. Eventually I settled on Spider-Man here ---------->

The final glitch was that surveymonkey, the registry site, wouldn't let us register a blog more than once from the same computer, so I had to find one that hadn't been used yet. But I got through that, too.

So get ready for some awesome posts.

0 angry letters: