Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Thing 40 - Mashup the Web

My hour's up so I gotta go, I'll finish this later but here's my mashup

http://www.polyvore.com/how_to_go_digging_for/set?id=8509226

edit: Ok, back to finish this one up.

I had fun messing around with some of these, even though a bunch of them didn't work. I don't have last.fm here at work, but I have it at home and these additions to that sound pretty friggin sweet, especially the one that syncs up with pandora and scrobbles your songs. I have a pandora station set up to play JUST a certain kind of music, so having that scrobble would be double-sweet. I'm gonna look it up at home.

That silly one with clam digging was kind of a cool idea, but it was mostly womens' clothing sets. I might have played around a bit with men's clothing and whatever, but I don't know what I woulda done with it. ha ha

Basically though, it was a good way to see how different websites can work together. I don't know anything about coding and mixing websites or anything, but I like the idea.

0 angry letters: