Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thing 27 Part 2: What have I done?!

Oh, man. Even I could not have foreseen how much I enjoy using twitter. How could I have? It's little one sentence things! But for some reason it's way more awesome than it sounds. Plus you don't feel as bad as if you update your facebook status all the time because that's the whole POINT of twitter. I'm following all kinds of famous people and friends, and making people sign up, and checking and updating several times a day. It's pretty awesome.

So let's look at my goals:
1) Expand the twitter feeds I'm following to 5
-Try 13.
2) Update my status daily for a week
-In 4 days I have updated 18 times.
3) Find out about embedding twitter feeds on here
-This should probably have read "embedding tweets on here" but who the hell knows. Anyway as you can see, there's one right up in the upper right corner.
4)Unrelated, but I need a new avatar or picture for this blog, too.
-Eh. I'll get to it.

So, this Thing was pretty exciting for me personally and has entered into my life. It was a success. I'm not sure how we can use this at our library right now, because most of the patrons aren't technological enough to know or care how to use it, but if anyone asks I will def. be recommending it.

0 angry letters: